Revision date: 3 August 2020
We recently added the Italian and Portuguese languages to TIMIO. To upgrade your TIMIO with these languages, follow these steps.
You will need to have access to a computer with an SD Card reader or an external SD Card reader that can be plugged into a PC.
1) Go to the following link and download the file TM01-01-IT-PT-2020-08-03.zip
2) Extract (unzip) the zip file on your PC (you will see 9 folders included in it L00-L08).
3) Turn off TIMIO, take out the SD card located in battery compartment (to take out the SD card, push it in first and it will spring back out), and put the SD card in your PC.
4) Delete all the content of the SD card.
5) Copy and paste the 9 folders from the zip file onto the SD card and put it back in your TIMIO.
Let us know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The TIMIO team.