Dear TIMIO user,
It came to our attention that a few TIMIO's with model number TM01-02 (production July 2020) are missing some files from the Italian and Portuguese languages, you can notice this if you can't select either of these 2 languages, or if you put a disc no sound comes out. Luckily it's very easy to fix.
If you have access to a computer with an SD Card reader or an external SD Card reader that can be plugged into a PC, it only takes a few minutes to download the missing files on TIMIO's SD card.
1) Click on the the following link and download the zip file by clicking con the download button (circled in red) "TM01-02-FIX-IT-PT-2020-06-07.zip"
2) Extract (unzip) the zip file on your PC. You will see that it conta 9 folders included in it L00-L08.
3) Turn off TIMIO, take out the SD card located in battery compartment (to take out the SD card, push it in first and it will spring back out), and put the SD card in your PC.
4) Delete all the content of the SD card.
5) Copy and paste the 9 folders from the zip file onto the SD card and put it back in your TIMIO.
Please let us know if you do not have an SD card reader or if you have any questions by emailing us: email@example.com
The TIMIO team.