TIMIO files update
Revision date: 15 March 2023
With the following update you will be able to play all disc sets 1, 2, 3, 4
This update includes the following languages: US English, Latam Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Chinese, Italian, Brazilian
You will need to have access to a computer with an SD Card reader or an external SD Card reader that can be plugged into a PC.
1) Click on either of the following links to access the correct zip file. Click on the download button (circled in red) to download the file.
Original model TM01-01 from 2019-2020: "TM01-01-A-Files-2021-11-11.zip"
Latest model TM01-02 and TM02-02 from 2021-2023: "TIMIO-Files-US-LATAM-FR-DE-NL-CN-IT-BR.zip"
2) Extract (unzip) the zip file on your PC (you will see 9 folders included in it L00-L08).
3) Turn off TIMIO, take out the SD card located in the battery compartment (to take out the SD card, push it in first and it will spring back out), and put the SD card in your PC.
4) Delete all the content of the SD card.
5) Copy and paste the 9 folders from the zip file onto the SD card and put it back in your TIMIO.
Note! The files are 371mb in size and the SD card can contain 500mb. So transfering files to the SD card is not a problem. However some computers may show that the SD card is full, that's because the computer may not be efficient at transferring files to the SD card. Please try using another computer or try using another SD card larger than 500mb.
Let us know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The TIMIO team.