Your TIMIO is covered by a manufacturer warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase and only valid with a proof of purchase. If a manufacturing defect is found, we will be happy to repair or replace your TIMIO. A manufacturing defect is defined as any fault in the product’s materials or workmanship, which is present at time of purchase or a malfunction discovered during initial usage.
The following conditions are not classed as manufacturing defects, and will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty:
- Accidental damage, misuse or abuse, contact with liquids
- Normal wear and tear
- When the product is not used or maintained in accordance with the instructions of the user manual
- Staining caused by foods with strong colorants
- Melting caused by heating
- Tampering with the SD card
1) Please read through the FAQ section or consult the user manual to see whether your issue can be resolved. If this is not the case, the product has to be returned for inspection before any refund or replacement can be given.
2) Before returning the product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, order number and the issue. There are occasions where it may not be necessary to send the product back and we may simply ask for photos or a video of the product fault to solve the issue.
3) If you have to send TIMIO back, put it preferably in its original packaging (including the discs, user manual and storage bag) in a shipping box, along with your proof of purchase and a note with your order number, your name, and the issue. Please make sure it is packed adequately to prevent damage during shipping. Mail the parcel to us using a shipping company of your choice to the following address: TIMIO B.V. – Warranty, Bredeweg 20H, 1098BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4) The shipping cost is paid by the customer who is also responsible of the product until TIMIO B.V. receives it.
5) Once we receive your parcel, we will carefully inspect the product. If the defect or malfunction is covered by the warranty, we will send you a new TIMIO as replacement as soon as possible to the address provided. If not, we will let you know why via email.
6) If the defect or malfunction is covered by the warranty, we will refund you the shipping cost of the defective product to TIMIO B.V., in the amount equivalent to the lowest shipping cost offered by your local postal service. Please provide a copy of the shipping receipt to process the shipping refund.